Wow! This is way way long overdue. Like more than six months late. I actually have to relearn how to do this...
A lot has happened since my last post - Jimmy's balikbayan vacation last December, Tita Cely's birthday celebration, our Tagaytay and Baguio trips, and a lot more!
Sorry, been very busy with work.
Anyways, here are the events captured in pictures. This blog is an eyeful... there's a lot here. I hope you can still enjoy them.
If I made errors in identifying who is who, as I have known to do - let me know so I can correct them.
You click on that large triangle (play) button to view the pictures as it is, or click outside the triangle to go to my Anselmo web albums to view them big...
Oh BTW - This post will come in two installments; first are the events below and second will come later (hopefully within the week) are events when Jimmy and family's had their Christmas vacation here.
So sorry for the late posting!
Tita Cely's 70th Birthday Celebration
Noche Buena at Mommie's house
Christmas 2007 - held in Tita Lita's house
Tita Lita's Birthday at Joel's house
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jollo
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!
Huli man daw at magaling, super pa rin. Lalo na kaming nanabik sa aming pagbisita nila Tita Letty mo sa darating na December.
Looking forward to you promise of more to come.
Love,
Tito Geny
Jollo,
Thank you for sharing this with us...now, I am feeling homesick...
Ate
Tito Geny and Ate Beth,
Your comments are motivating. I shall update soon with more pictures of Jimmy's homecoming last Christmas season. It's relatives like you guys that keeps the blog going...
Tito Geny, We can't wait for your visit, we miss you guys and Tita Letty too!
Ate Beth, why don't you take a break and come home also! The Philippines is big enough for everybody...
Jollo
Jollo,
hi! nice pictures...:o)...correction though...it was Tess my sister, who attended Tita Cely's birthday bash with my mom (your Tita Seny).
We're also looking forward to Tito Geny's & Tita Ester's visit this december, good thing Tita Letty's coming over too.
Regards to everybody.
Carolyn,
So sorry for the error. Anyways, thanks for the correction.
Jollo
Jollo,
Tito Tony said you're a genius when it comes to making a project like this. We're still trial & error key pressing, more so with me , until now encounter problems that I don't know what to do and how, my only recourse is to press the red X-and turn the computer off, I am good at that. It is indeed very impressive to see the family on all occasions having fun and enjoying the get together, wherever, whatever events. yes, we are united in this, the small Anselmo clan nowadays trying to live in recognizing and honoring the credo of the ancestral legacy, handed to us, us, in our generation, you in your time. Please keep up the good work, only through this kind of sharing can you disseminate news and information, you covered them in details, and you are reaching a sizable family members.
Again, our thanks for the beautiful video,
With our love,
Tita Cely & Tito Tony
Post a Comment