Finally, my long want to post videos has finally been realized!
Tito Geny's post about Tito Ric's and Tita Fe's 50th wedding anniversary pushed me to learn how to embed videos. Thanks Tito Geny!
Below are clips through the months and years, significant only to what I think "the sizable audience" (thanks Tita Cely) may appreciate.
Notice that the sidebar has a section titled "EVENTS IN VIDEOS". It's a list of clips in this blog and shall grow as more clips are added. This is for convenience, so as I add more posts, the list of videos remains, just click on the titles to view them.
In no way are these clips chronological by date... they come as they are posted, OK?
Oh BTW- these videos are private, meaning they will require a password. Please refer to my email through our universal address. I shall mention it there.
Here goes some of the first video clips, ENJOY!
Mommyen's 70th Birthday from Jollo Semilla on Vimeo.
Go Titas Go! from Jollo Semilla on Vimeo.
And Some More Dancing from Jollo Semilla on Vimeo.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment