This blog uses flash player plugin, so if you don't have one, download it and install. Oh, this blog may take some time to load also...
Sunrise Sunset
Sheldon Harnick (lyrics)
Jerry Brock (music)
(sing with me...)
Is this the little boy I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older
When did he?
When did he get to be so handsome?
When did he get to be so tall?
Wasn't it yesterday
When he was small?
Sunrise, Sunset (2X)
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze
Sunrise, Sunset (2X)
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears
What words of wisdom can I give him?
How can I help to ease his way?
Now he must learn from me and another
Day by day
We used to look natural together
Just like Father and Son should be
Is there a canopy in store for me?
Sunrise, Sunset (2X)
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze
Sunrise, Sunset (2X)
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears.

4 comments:
Jollo, how very innovative! I wish I could do this on my own, trying to learn more about this machine, but hasn't got the patience and learning and forgetting how I did it. In short, hindi ko talaga type na maging technical, practice ko lang to rid off my arthritis. But , very good , keep us posted with the latest.
Love,
Tita Cely
Jollo,
Thanks for sharing these with us. Can you believe it? Jopoy is 17. Wow, how time flies.
Please give our love to Jopoy and all your family.
Tito Geny
Ang galing mo talaga kapatid! Thank you for sharing this blog with us, I enjoyed it immensely.
Love,
Ate
To All,
Thanks for the birthday greetings!
Tita Letty, sorry I missed your phone call. I was in school.
Jopoy
Post a Comment